Which one of these offers are the best?

Please Subscribe to this blog :

Powered by FeedBlitz

You can always email me at mohd.raimi@gmail.com

the preety and the ugly

Thursday, March 16, 2006

V for Vendetta

"Remember, Remember the Fifth of November
The Gunpowder Treason and Plot
I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot"


I've watch the movie this morning and I must say this..It was a GREAT movie...and I recommend you to watch it too..


The image “http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/streeter/media/vendetta.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I never read the the Comic c [wriitten by alan Moore] before. So the first version of the V for Vendetta Story is from the movie... Then I do a little bit research and I found a good website that tells and comment more about the Story. I found out that the movie wasnt actually exactly the same as it in the comic. there's a BIT changes for those who are the fan of the V for Vendetta ... Its like Spidey dont use his web shooter in the movie by sam Raimi..

http://www.shadowgalaxy.net/Vendetta/images/gallery/sketch.jpg

Ok..thats all for today's post... Actually, I'm experiencing too many headache lately..maybe its becaiuse of the weather here..its HOT...

Thank you for reading this post. I would personally appreciate any comments from you. Please come again to my blog :)
Can't find what you are looking for? Try search it with Google :
Google

Blogroll Me!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, March 16, 2006, Blogger Remi said...

Guy Fawkes (April 13, 1570–January 31, 1606), an English soldier, was a member of a group of Roman Catholic conspirators who attempted to carry out the so-called Gunpowder Plot in 1605, in an attempt to assassinate King James I of England (James VI of Scotland) and the members of both houses of the Parliament of England. To do this, the House of Lords was to be blown up during the formal opening of the 1605 session of Parliament and the House of Commons, the members seated in a joint sitting for the opening. Guy Fawkes was in large part responsible for the latter stages of the plan's execution. His activities were detected, however, before the plan's completion. Following a severe interrogation, involving the use of torture, Fawkes and his co-conspirators were executed for treason and attempted murder. Guy Fawkes is remembered with Guy Fawkes Night on November 5.

 
At Thursday, March 16, 2006, Blogger Remi said...

Here's a link to hear the "Cry me a River" Song just like in the V for Vendetta Movie

Cry me A River

 
At Friday, April 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that wandetta is girl... n lesbian.. ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home