Which one of these offers are the best?

Please Subscribe to this blog :

Powered by FeedBlitz

You can always email me at mohd.raimi@gmail.com

the preety and the ugly

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Superman on IceCream in Malaysia ! !

Hai there. I just want to share my happiness after buying one of the Nestle's Ice Cream. And There's Superman printed on it. The Ice Cream stick is the "glow in the dark" stick which happens to be a Kryptonite!! (well the ice cream's package says so) Here's the pictures I took right after buying the ice cream. :



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Hah!! Cool isn't it?? heheh :D

Thank you for reading this post. I would personally appreciate any comments from you. Please come again to my blog :)
Can't find what you are looking for? Try search it with Google :
Google

Blogroll Me!

1 Comments:

At Friday, May 10, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Admiring the persistence you put into your site and detailed information you offer.

It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date
rehashed information. Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.



Also visit my web page - recycling facts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home